- 1 days ago Following yesterday's Budget delivered by the Chancellor, head to our website to view our full Report and read up o… https://t.co/FxDPvoqq9e
- 2 days ago Employers will be asked to contribute 10% in July and 20% in August and September. #Budget2021
- 2 days ago The VAT registration threshold will remain at £85,000 until 2024. #Budget2021
- 2 days ago From April 2023 the rate of Corporation Tax paid on company profits in excess of £250,000 will increase from 19% to… https://t.co/FPxSzqosP1
- 2 days ago An increase in the Personal Allowance to £12,570 in April 2021, which will be maintained at that higher level until April 2026. #Budget2021
- 2 days ago Stamp Duty holiday extended until end of June and won't return to its usual level until October. Plus there will be… https://t.co/XkwAQvz7IH
- 2 days ago The temporary reduced VAT rate for hospitality and tourism has been extended. #Budget2021
- 2 days ago Eligible retail, hospitality and leisure businesses pay no business rates for 3 months, with up to 66% relief for t… https://t.co/A2PlzHMkOy
- 2 days ago The National Living Wage will rise to £8.91 from April #Budget2021
- 2 days ago £3,000 for each new apprentice hired between the 1st April to 30th September 2021. #Budget2021
Hilden Park Chartered Accountants provides businesses and individuals with support and guidance throughout the year and not just at the year end.
We pride ourselves in clarity of advice and a modern approach.