Have you considered management accounts?
You may not be aware that we offer a tailored management accounts service which will provide simple and effective strategies to achieve the best results for your business.
What can management accounts include?
• Detailed trading and profit and loss account for the period, together with the comparative information.
• Detailed balance sheet, together with comparative information, providing information regarding the business assets and liabilities.
• Ratio analysis to highlight areas of strength and weakness.
• Forecasts of cash flows, profit and net assets.
How will you benefit from regular management accounts?
• Enable you to keep track of key financial performance indicators, which will highlight the strengths and weaknesses of the business.
• Allow you to benchmark your business more effectively against other businesses within the same trade or industry.
• Enable you to produce more reliable forecasts to assist in planning the future strategy for the business.
• A detailed forecast will enable you to plan for future cash flow needs.
• Bank managers like to see regular management information. This demonstrates that you are in control of your business, which will be a major factor when approaching your bank for additional finance.
Advice . . . helping you to understand the numbers
• Helping you to interpret the numbers.
• Discussing your key business challenges.
• Giving you advice to help you grow your business.
• Board meeting attendance to help you make the very best use of your time.
Please contact us if you would like to discuss how we can help you with management accounts.